We measure our glitters by weight not volume.
OUR GLITTERS CAN BE USED ON:
- Nails (Should not be used in bases)
OUR GLITTERS CAN BE USED WITH:
- Heated up to 350°F
All of our glitters are solvent resistant. It is possible that some chemicals can still damage the glitter so please test each type first.
Our glitters are not edible and should not be consumed.
We only use PET polyester glitter.
PET glitter is more durable and lasts longer than typical craft glitter found in most stores.
PET glitter is solvent resistant, which means it will not break down when added to varnish, resins and other solvents.
PET glitter is non-toxic but is not recommended to be consumed or used in products that will be ingested.
PET glitter can be subjected to continuous UV light and very high temperatures (350°), without losing its shine, melting or degrading over time.
It is made from polyester fabric film (which has a plastic base within the fiber).
PET is biodegradable, but does take up to 450 years to fully biodegrade.
We offer free shipping on all USA orders that are above $100. The $100 threshold is AFTER all discounts have been applied to your order. Once your post discounted order total is greater than $100 a free shipping option will appear in the checkout process. Please note, free shipping is only offered on orders that ship within the USA.